Life-Ready Kids – How to Raise Kids Safely
Presented on a USB pen drive – play on a computer or smart TV.
Our kids are growing up in a world saturated with technology. Our computers and phones makes some amazing things possible. Yet tech is fighting for their attention and competing for their affections. Many kids don’t want to turn it off or can’t turn it off.
This series is designed for parents and kids to watch together. Discover how to grow up capable of using technology but not being owned by technology.
Join Chuck Hagele, CEO of Project Patch as he shares steps parents and kids can take to use technology in a positive manner.
This 12-part series focuses on technology challenges including pornography, video game addiction, and social media distortions.
- Life Ready Kids – Part 1 & Part 2
- How to Communicate with Kids Who Don’t Want to Listen – Part 1 & Part 2
- Raising Kids Safely in a Pornographic World – Part 1 & Part 2
- The Video Game Antidote – Part 1 & Part 2
- Disconnected in a Connected World: Our Kids and Media – Part 1 & Part 2
- Smart Phones & Smarter Parents