Highly Effective Marriage
Amazingly, recent studies show that marital happiness has little to do with whom you marry and has everything to do with how you cope with conflict.
By learning and practising a few simple rules, you can join the ten percent who enjoy true marital happiness.
If you long for marital intimacy, tenderness or respect, or just need a tune-up, this book is filled with powerful secrets to keep your spouse madly in love with you.
Nancy Van Pelt, an author of more than 42 books and expert family counsellor, presents in her book Highly Effective Marriage practical and clear advice on such matters as:
- How to change the status quo by changing your tactics
- Six rules for fighting fair
- The magic of ‘share power’
- How a few words of affection can lower your medical bills
Other topics include:
- Nine ways to put play back into your marriage
- Twenty-one ways to love your wife
- How to decide who submits to whom
- How to replenish an overdrawn love bank
- Five ways to make your spouse feel accepted
- How to put pizzazz back in the bedroom
…and scores of other suggestions to banish boredom, rekindle the flame, and create the marriage of your dreams.
In StockISBN: 9781904685456Format: Hardback