Andrews Bible Commentary (New Testament)
The Andrews Bible Commentary is written by 60 leading biblical scholars from around the world. It is designed for new believers, experienced Bible students, pastors, and teachers. Its purpose is to trace the blessed hope (Titus 2:13) in the pages of Scripture and to read all of the Bible in the light of that hope. What does the Bible say to believers who, with both longing and joy, anticipate the return of Jesus? Answering that question is at the heart of the Andrews Bible Commentary, which seeks to instruct and inspire all into a stronger personal relationship with God that focuses our worship on Jesus as Saviour and Lord.
- The latest in faithful biblical scholarship
- Easy-to-read design
- Written for use with any modern English Bible translation
- Introduction to each book of the Bible
- Feature articles discussing key topics for understanding the background and message of the Bible
- In-depth articles introducing the major sections of the Bible
- More than 80 in-text essays
- A chronology of the Old and New Testaments
- Printed map end-sheets
- High-quality binding, beautifully designed to match the hardcover NIV Andrews Study Bible
About the Editors
Ángel Manuel Rodríguez, General Editor, is former director of the General Conference Biblical Research Institute. Associate editors are Daniel Kwame Bediako, vice chancellor and an associate professor of Old Testament at Valley View University in Oyibi, Ghana; Carl P. Cosaert, Dean of the School of Theology and professor of Biblical Studies at Walla Walla University in College Place, Washington; and Gerald A. Klingbeil, associate editor of Adventist Review and Adventist World magazines as well as research professor of Old Testament and Ancient Near Eastern Studies at the Seventh-day Adventist Theological Seminary in Berrien Springs, Michigan.
In StockISBN: 9781936337248Format: Hardback