Advent: Hearing the Good News in the Story of Jesus’ Birth
Something happened. Something happened that was so significant that every year we pause and sing songs about it, share gifts with each other and re-tell the story. Something happened that changed everything. Something good. When a child is born, it’s natural for parents to be in awe—wondering who their precious baby will grow up to be. But the birth of Jesus also created a transcendent wonder that has echoed down to us through the years—wonder because of who He already was. Whether you choose to read them during the Christmas season or throughout the year, these 31 readings explore why Jesus came and offer hope that is practical, transformative and, ultimately, good news for all people.
ADVENT: Hearing the Good News in the Story of Jesus’ Birth is a premium sharing book and devotional book for the Christmas season. Share the story and hope of Jesus in your family, with your neighbours and friends, and in your community. Read it for yourself and share it as an attractive gift.
Features of this book include:
- 31 chapters that can be used as daily devotional readings for the month of December.
- Focus on the story of the birth of Jesus and why He matters.
- Affirms the historical reality of the stories of Jesus.
- Moves readers beyond Jesus’ birth to His teaching, death, resurrection and second coming.
- Explores the nature and goodness of God, as revealed in Jesus.
- Introduces Bible prophecy in considering Daniel 9 and Revelation 12.
- Full-size book for gifting, 144 pages, premium paper, gold foiling on cover.
- Includes invitations for further exploration of the story of Jesus and a dedicated web page for further links and offers.
In StockISBN: 9781922373229Format: Paperback